Tasman specialises in the rental of drilling tools suitable for use in the onshore and offshore oil and gas drilling, coal bed methane and geothermal drilling operations.
Offering a broad range of drilling rental tools and well intervention equipment along with the reassurance of in-house maintenance and specialised services, Tasman has developed an understanding of its clients’ requirements which drives its philosophy of operational excellence in the Eastern Hemisphere.
Operating through four major international hubs, with a regional support network of depots and agents, we are able to service the Eastern Hemisphere, for any demand for drilling rental tools, or service of the same.
OUR products and services
We supply over 4,000 different products to the onshore and offshore oil, gas and geothermal drilling industries.
Strategically positioned in Australasia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia to meet any future industry demand.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Downhole drilling rental tools:
- Bottom hole assembly
- Handling tools
- Mud management tools
- Fishing and re-entry tools
- Pressure control equipment rental
- Third-party tool servicing and management
- Highest level of QHSE maintained
- Increased exposure to LNG in Australia
- Increased rental rates wherever possible
- Tight cost control in the Middle East
- Increased investment in the hire fleet to support secured contracts
- Tasman now utilising the assets purchased from a distressed competitor in late 2018 across all locations
- Depot in Singapore operation since early 2019 with encouraging revenue in the second half of the year
- First carbon capture drilling project
- Renegotiation of contracts within the joint venture in Malaysia on improved terms
- Growth potential in the targeted regional markets as normal market conditions return
- Comprehensive rental fleet offering, with the ability to rapidly respond to any demand, within the whole region
- Highest levels of QHSE maintained and accredited
- Drilling rig activity set to increase in all our regional markets
- Geothermal drilling set to increase in New Zealand
- Positioned to explore growth in product offering and geographical locations
Our end markets